The best way to succeed in today’s crazy economic environment is to become as self-reliant as possible. In order to succeed, you must be different and interesting…you need to make your mark. No matter what the state of the economy, you need to know who you are, your strengths, talents, skills and what you want to achieve. You must then become focused, actively engaged and passionate about attaining your goal. This is the essence of “being self-reliant.” The following ten steps will take you a long way in your journey of becoming a more self-reliant individual.
1. It all begins with becoming self-aware. You must identify values, beliefs, feelings and emotions as well as other personal attributes that help you clearly pinpoint your strengths, weaknesses and differentiating factors of self. When you truly know who you are, it colors your decision-making process in the most correct shade of truth for you.
2. Self-inquiry must be high on your list because of the importance of having an inquisitive mind in an age where knowledge is the currency, which buys success. Seeking information from many sources and staying informed, opens up many more possibilities.
3. Commitment to life-long learning is key. Your focus on personal development must be a never-ending process. Your ability to learn and continually expand your skills will be the most important ability to perfect, now and in the future.
4. You must explore and create opportunities. Your talent to exercise your research skills to identify, investigate, interpret, assess and seize the chance to make a significant impact will greatly affect your self-reliance.
5. Continual action planning must become second nature. Using your time effectively to identify steps needed to reach a goal, evaluate your progress and prepare contingency plans to help assure forward motion, are all important in providing the answer to the questions: Where am I now? Where do I want to be? What do I need to do to get there? How will I know when I have arrived?
6. Taking risks is a major part of the game. As you develop your self-reliance skills, you will become more comfortable at taking a myriad of risks, better at coping effectively with uncertainty, more creative and innovative, and better at adapting to ever changing circumstances.
7. Networking with others is the hallmark of the information age. Just like the network technology you use or come in contact with, you too must develop a network of relationships consisting of business associates, colleagues, mentors, coaches and friends. This type of support network will provide you with valuable advice and support. It will also provide an excellent feedback system for your innovative ideas, thoughts and concepts.
8. The political awareness to negotiate effectively will open doors for you as you learn to navigate in the new economy. Like it or not, it is very important for you to understand the power struggles, hidden tensions and location of power and influence within your organization. This awareness allows you to more effectively consider the interests and concerns of all stakeholders and increases your ability to reach “win-win” agreements.
9. The art of self-promotion is a positive attribute. Your ability to promote your strengths, talents and abilities for the greater good of the organization, in a convincing manner, is key to promoting your intellectual capital in an economy where knowledge is an absolute must, in the decision making process.
10. A self-reliant person must exercise leadership qualities. A self-reliant person does not stand around wondering what is happening. You must make things happen! You should help others as you have helped yourself.
The interesting thing about getting the love you deserve is that you have a great deal of influence in the kind of love you get. Most times, the love one gets is a function of the kind of love one gives. And when it comes to love, communication is the fuel that fans its flame. The words you choose can be the difference between a relationship where there is constant drama or one that is nurturing, blissful and romantic.
Now that you know that, let me share a little bit of the kinds of words that just simply turns men on and makes them want to love you even more.
9. Stud muffin
11. You just make me feel so good.
12. You are the best.
13. I can’t get enough of you.
14. You drive me wild.
15. You know me inside and out.
16. I love you so much.
17. I love you with all my heart and soul.
18. You make me laugh.
19. You are so funny.
20. I love the way you love me.
21. I love the way you make me feel.
22. I never want you to stop loving me.
23. I don’t know what I would do without you in my life.
24. You make me feel so special.
25. I need you in my life.
26. You just made my day.
27. I can’t get enough of your hugs and kisses.
28. I apologize.
29. I promise to love you forever.
30. You are the one for me.
31. I don’t need anyone else in my life.
32. You are more than enough for me.
33. Marry me and make me the happiest woman.
34. I have always loved you and will always love you.
35. I miss you so much.
36. I am so lonely without you.
37. My life is empty without you.
38. I can’t wait to see you.
39. I want to be with you forever.
40. I love the way you hold me.
41. It kills me to know that you will be gone for a long time.
42. I feel like I am dreaming when I am with you.
43. I have never been loved like this before.
44. I’d love to wake up next to you forever.
45. It hurts me so much to see you this way.
46. If I can’t be with you, then I don’t want to be with anyone else.
47. I am not waiting for a knight in shining armor – mine has already arrived.
48. If your kisses were wishes I would make a 1000 wishes.
49. Life has never been better since you came into my life.
50. I can’t believe we have been together for so long. I guess time flies when you are having fun.
51. I will go to the ends of the world for you.
52. Life without your love is a life I’d rather not live.
53. I love the way you look at me.
54. I trust you with all my heart.
55. Thank you for all you have done for me.
56. The words “I love you” are not enough to express how I feel about you.
57. I can’t find the words to express how you make me feel.
58. You make me feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world.
59. Just being with you is enough for me to have a great time.
60. You don’t have to say a word for me to feel your love.
Life without endearing words is like being in a garden without flowers. Endearing words create a feeling that transcends our reality and makes life worth living.
To find out more about how you can make your man fall head over heels in love with you, please visit: http://www.smartwomansguide.com.
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends – they will be glad you did.
You have heard of card game clubs, sports club, press club etc. But, now there are Entrepreneur Clubs also which can solve the entrepreneurial problems. Popularly known as Entre Club, the club is actually a group of people who get together to implement and promote entrepreneurial practices in the relevant areas.
Entre Club and its Functions:
Every entre club has some objectives. Some clubs aim at educating students about entrepreneurship and some provide financial aid to the students for participating in a competition. Whatever the objectives these clubs follow, they are directly and indirectly involved in the promotion of entrepreneurial spirit.
Generally, an entre club performances following functions:
1. The participants share their ideas and problems with each other.
2. A club organizes events to strengthen the network.
3. It invites experts to answer the questions of club members.
4. It aims at obtaining the right knowledge to solve a problem or investment issues.
5. It invests its time and money in problems and sells solutions for the same.
6. It does not work as a committee or commission. But, it works as an individual who has an amount amount of freedom to exercise.
7. It works on its own evaluation level and makes decisions more swiftly.
8. It promotes commercial goods and services by pooling the knowledge of various experts.
9. It solves problems of all its group members and provides them with enough opportunities to work upon.
If you want to be an entrepreneur, you do not need to have money but you must have an urge to earn money. You do not need scholarly sense but you must have great ideas.
An entrepreneur must have right knowledge and above all a risk-taking attitude. He should have capacity of converting few pennies into thousands dollars. An entre club uses the knowledge of all such entrepreneurs who have got skills, attitude and temperament to perform well.
As a small business owner, you must be a part of such clubs to get right kind of support to grow. You must share the problems and challenges you are facing and the ideas you are exploring. A group of opportunists in these clubs can act as mentors who can show you right path to follow and right strategies to implement.
A simple get together at entre club can actually come out as a great brainstorming session. And you never know where you get the great idea to invest. So, enter into an Entre Club and enjoy the benefits.
To know what kind of club is suitable for you and how it performances, you can consult market advisers or you can search over internet to learn about various entre clubs operating in your area.
GEICO are the USA’s 3rd largest insurance company, so they can afford to be picky about who they have on board. Team players and effective communicators are a must. If that describes you and you desire a new career within GEIGO, who is the ideal candidate and what do you need to do to succeed? Join me as I review GEICO careers – how can I pass the GEICO employment test?
GEICO is a “people’s people” organisation and do not believe in doing transactions with their customers – they believe in interacting. Customer service is the top priority and team work is the key that unlocks successful interaction. Although they expect a lot from their associates, GEICO offer success-building tools such as industry-led training, in-house classes and online training through their very own GEICO University.
But first you have to get past that GEICO Employment Test! So, what is it for and what will you need to do?
The GEICO Employment Test should really be called the pre-employment test. Geared to evaluate exactly the skills, talents and knowledge you possess, each test is tailor-made for the specific job applied for.
It is based on real-life situations staff meet within the market place, and the goal is to weed out anyone likely to wimp out on the shop floor. The test is roughly in 3 sections:
1) Reading and comprehension. Based on real life situations, you will be asked to read a series of short stories and answer a set of questions. It seems a bit redundant since they expect post-grads and those with previous experience to apply for their jobs, but it is mandatory.
2) Typing and computer skills. This is a multiple choice, basic skills test to find out what level you currently operate at in terms of typing and computer programme knowledge. Since communication is a key element to their success, there may even be a grammar test slipped in.
3) Role-play. If you don’t like the idea role-play and cringe at the thought of it – turn away now! Placed in the setting of customer/associate situations, you may be asked to either be the GEICO representative dealing with a customer, or a customer wanting advice and help. The aim is to evaluate your sales skills and see how you work under pressure, so stay cool and calm, and don’t forget to treat the associate with courtesy!
Knowing what to expect can really help you to be well prepared for the interview. I hope your plan A works out. However, if you didn’t get through and need to revert to Plan B, have you considered a new career in marketing? The internet has opened up the market place to the entire world and there are enormous opportunities to put the knowledge and skills you already possess to good use in an online business of your own. New skills will be required, so click on the following link now http://www.earnyourwealth.co.uk to meet a man who trains his students how to earn the best income in a profitable home business niche. I hope you have enjoyed my GEIGO Career review – how can I pass the GEICO employment test?
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is responsible for billions of dollars worth of Internet sales each and every year. Almost any type of product or service you find online has its own affiliate program. That means that there is a huge opportunity to make money online with affiliate marketing. Anything from TVs, pet supplies, software, or e-books could bring commission to an affiliate marketer.
The businesses that have products to sell online can keep their advertising costs down by outsourcing their advertising efforts to affiliates. The majority of these businesses do this through affiliate networks. Instead of having their own affiliate program specifically for their products, they partner with companies like Commission Junction, Shareasale, Hydra, Pepperjam Network, Clickbank, and the list goes on.
Sales generated by affiliate marketers are tracked via their affiliate link. It contains their affiliate ID, which shows the company who to pay when a sale is made. Most affiliate networks (80%) pay their affiliates commission by CPS (Cost Per Sale). Many of these networks also operate by CPA (Cost Per Action). This provides an opportunity for affiliate marketers to get paid a flat rate when consumers buy a product, order a free trial of a product, or even when they submit contact information, such as name, email, address, and phone.
So how do you get started in affiliate marketing?
Most affiliates start out their career by purchasing an affiliate guide of some sort. They come in all shapes and sizes, from e-books, to Web-based membership sites, videos, forums, and so on. The majority of these affiliate guides come from a place called Clickbank.
As I said before, Clickbank is one of the most popular affiliate networks online. It has a digital product library of well over 10,000, including eBooks, software, and other non-physical products. Clickbank is where most affiliates get started, because the affiliate guides that are sold on Clickbank usually teach people how to make money with Clickbank. Apart from that fact, Clickbank products can be anything from weight loss eBooks, to football betting software.
Information sells. Clickbank has paid over $ 1.2 billion to its affiliates, and that's proof that lots of money can be made as a Clickbank affiliate marketer. In fact, I've been making money online full-time since October of 2008. I started out slow, but now I'm very comfortable with the commission checks I receive every two weeks.
The cool thing about making money online as an affiliate marketer is that once you've set up a successful stream of income, all you have to do is often revise it to maximize your profits.
What do I recommend?
Michael Jones released a new affiliate marketing guide in April of 2009. It is the most current, effective way to get started making money online with Clickbank.
Performing magic tricks takes more than a kit filled with props. You need an act. Your magic act can take many forms from pure elegance to full blown wackiness. If you want to entertain audiences as much as you want to impress them with your magical skills, adding comedy to your act is sure to please. Mastering comedy also gives you an out when a trick does not go as planned.
Your local magic store reasonably stocks a huge selection of magic tricks ranging from card tricks, stage magic, and coin magic to funny tricks designed for laughs. If you're just starting out with comedy, buying a card trick that's funny by design is a good first step.
Funny Magic Routines
If you have a good sense of humor, you do not need to buy specific magic tricks simply to be funny; You can apply your own humor and jokes to standard magic tricks. In fact, adding a comedic twist to an old-standby magic is one of the best ways to liven up the trick. After all, your audience may have seen the trick performed before, but not by you. Your unique comedy act will make an old magic new again!
Comedy as a Magic Lifesaver
When performing magic tricks , the occasional blunder is inevitable. Comedy can diffuse the mistake or camouflage it completely! For example, what if you have no clue which card a participant picked out of the deck? Now what? Do you toss the cards up in air and hope for the best? Hey, that could be funny if you do it with flair – and a punch line.
Comedy can also be used to direct attention elsewhere. As you're tripping on stage, doing a slapstick routine, your assistant may be able to slip offstage without anyone noticing. When you divert attention back to the assistant, she has magically disappeared!
A stainless steel chastity belt is probably the ultimate male chastity device you can get, and for several reasons.
Before I get into that though, I just want to say a few words about devices and belts in general because there seems to be some considerable confusion about them.
There’s a common misconception that the cheaper plastic tube-devices, typically held in place by a ring around the testicles, are inferior and suitable only for short-term wear or play.
And this is not necessarily true, because more than one person I know has found them secure and suitable for long term wear. This is perhaps unusual, but it’s not unheard of or unique, so even if long-term chastity is your aim, it’s probably worth giving these simpler devices a try. You might just get a nice surprise.
But for many couples, those seeking unarguable security plus a more subtle yet in some ways more powerful benefit of male chastity, a full stainless steel chastity belt is seen as the ultimate solution.
First, it’s worth understanding there is no such thing as a perfectly secure belt.
Anyone who tells you otherwise is either dreaming or deliberately trying to mislead you. Designs and materials vary to some extent but essentially all modern belts comprise a waist-band to which is attached an arrangement for preventing access to the man’s penis and testicles.
Clearly, any device of this type can be removed by simply cutting the waist-band. How easy this is depends on several factors, but there isn’t a steel chastity belt out there a man couldn’t remove in just a few minutes with even the most basic of tools found in almost any garage.
So the real aim of these belts is to be secure enough that you can’t withdraw your penis or get access to it without damaging the belt and so breaking the “rules” of the male chastity game you and your partner are playing.
Some women claim not to care (although I suspect they are just playing a fantasy role for men who are into the “femdom” thing), but for long term wear any device or belt has to be comfortable (if it’s not, he won’t wear it, which takes you right back to square one). And since a high quality steel chastity belt is bespoke and hand-made to fit every client’s individual measurements, they tend to be extremely comfortable – to the extent they can be worn 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (it might be a game, bit no-one said male chastity wasn’t a serious and challenging game).
And here’s the more subtle but very powerful benefit I mentioned above.
See, some other metal devices, both stainless steel and titanium, are secure but still leave the penis and testicles mostly visible and to some extent accessible (especially the testicles). But a full belt is very different. The design always means the man’s penis and testicles are almost completely enclosed – he can’t see them and he can’t touch them.
His access to them is completely at your whim, and this is why a steel chastity belt makes male chastity far more profound and exquisite than simply the delicious torture of his orgasm denial.
I cannot stress how this takes things out of the physical realm and puts them firmly into the psychological realm. It’s a complete fiction and a fabrication to say your man must needs become “submissive” to you when this happens – most men and women don’t actually want this, either.
But what does tend to happen is he will feel his surrender to the delicious feelings coursing through his mind and body much more keenly; and as for you, you’re going to enjoy your feminine power to drive him wild with desire all the more potent and satisfying.
In my mind, there is no doubt: if you want to enjoy male chastity to the full, then locking your man in a steel chastity belt becomes almost inevitable.
If you’re fed up and frustrated reading all the hype and made up stories about femdom and male chastity, and you want to know what it’s really like to keep your man locked 24/7 in s steel chastity belt, then…
Virtually everyone loves silly string and practically everyone enjoys using a can or ten when it comes to parties, pranks, and wars. Though it is one of the most popular and widely used party supplies, it can also become an instant mess and hassle to clean up. Sure it’s fun while it’s happening, but when cleanup time comes and guests go home, you are stuck with hours of picking silly string out of carpet, upholstery and other hard to clean areas.
Because of the fun there really isn’t much of an option to not use it. The brightly colored stuff usually makes the whole party just take off into action. The best option is to learn how to make the can of fun easy and fast to clean up and avoid any damage it may cause. Because the bright colors have a small potential to cause damage, I have also created a list of items and area’s to avoid when using it.
Places it is safe to use: Silly string is generally easy to pull off clothing and other articles, though it can be more difficult to get it out of tight knit sweaters, as compared to 100% percent cotton items. So be sure that your clothing isn’t your best dress. It also helps to use it out doors. Yes it does come out of almost everything and isn’t as hard to cleanup as it may appear when it’s all around the room, but trying to clean up after several cans can add up to a lot of time, and can become very tedious work. Enjoy using silly string by simply avoiding any unpleasant cleanups. The best option is to use it outdoors where a water hose can easily be reached to the area. Silly string will dissolve by simply wetting it down, eliminating the long and boring cleanup after the entertainment.
Places to avoid using it: Most areas are safe and quite fun to use silly string, but there are some precautions that can prevent unwanted messes, injuries, or other problems. Keep in mind that if you are going to be using the brightly colored stuff at a public place, such as a park, you will need to make sure that such a location will allow you to use the string. Some parks ban any kind of party confetti and any other small particles that can get left behind, and this can of fun may be on their list. So be sure to check with the land lord or caretaker before bringing it. Never spray toward or directly into the face. Though silly string is generally safe it can cause damage if sprayed directly into any part of the face. The last but not least is to avoid areas where there may be vehicles present. Silly string is known to take off the surface of some auto body paints.
Taking these few precautions before using a can of bright string can make your experience enjoyable and a lot less stressful when it comes to cleanup.
Teacher education is a wonderful tool for teachers to understand the right way to teach the youth and adults of the world who are trying to make changes in our society based on knowledge. Teacher education reiterates the policies and procedures designed to equip teachers with the knowledge, attitudes, behaviors and skills that they require to perform their tasks effectively in the school and classroom.
The question of what knowledge, attitudes, behaviors and skills teachers should possess is the subject of much debate in many cultures. This is understandable, because teachers are entrusted with the transmission to children of society's beliefs, attitudes and deontology, as well as information, advice and wisdom.
Generally, Teacher Education curriculum can be broken down into these barriers: knowledge and skills about teaching and learning, knowledge and skills concerned with the subject taught and knowledge about teachers' deontology
Teacher education is divided into initial teacher training or education, which is a pre-service course before entering the classroom as a fully responsible teacher. Another category is induction, which is the process of providing training and support during the first few years of teaching or the first year in a particular school. Lastly, teacher development or continuing professional development (CPD) is an in-service process for practicing teachers.
Initial teacher education is organized according to two basic models. One is called the constructive model. In the consecutive model, a teacher first obtains a qualification (often a first university degree), and then studies for a further period to gain an additional qualification in teaching. In certain systems, this takes the form of a post-graduate degree, possibly even a Masters. The alternative is where a student simultaneously studies both an academic subject and the ways of teaching that subject, leading to a qualification as a teacher of that subject.
There are other options available as well. For instance, in some countries, it is possible for a person to receive training as a teacher under the responsibility of an accredited experienced practitioner in a school.
Patience, tolerance and courtesy are attitudes that help maintain cordial relations on the road and keep sources of tension and irritation to a minimum. They make it possible to avoid conflicts among the different road users.
To avoid finding one self in stressful situations that lead to impatience on the road, follow these tips:
• Avoid driving in a state of fatigue or tension;
• Leave early;
• Take roads with less traffic;
• Listen to relaxing music or a funny recording;
• Avoid tense conversations with passengers;
• Avoid rush hour;
• Drive in the right-hand lane, except to pass;
• Remember that false movements on the part of other road users are not always conscious or voluntary;
• Accept the pace of other drivers;
• Always cooperate with other drivers;
• Act by protecting less experienced drivers.
Be courteous, it’s contagious!
CONCENTRATING ON YOUR DRIVING
To concentrate on your driving, you must:
• Learn from past experience, rather than repeating the same mistakes. You can thereby adjust your driving;
• Be tolerant and patient. At one time or another, it can happen that drivers make an involuntary mistake;
• Above all, think of your safety and that of others.
• A preventive attitude like that will help you regain your calm.
• Avoid driving when you are experiencing very strong emotions. For instance, when you have major worries or when you are feeling angry, sad or depressed.
STANDING UP TO PRESSURE
Impatient drivers frequently follow too closely or honk their horn impatiently. Such behavior creates a climate of tension and stress on the road. If you are a victim of such behavior, you could make errors. For instance, you could make sudden moves and cause an accident.
You should definitely not yield to such forms of pressure. Evaluate the risk yourself and make the safest move. lf a driver pressures you, pull over to the right and let that person pass, if it is possible and safe to do so.
Always be attentive to what is happening in your surroundings and the impact of your behavior on others.
Certain types of behavior can frustrate other road users:
• Talking on a cell phone while driving can distract other drivers from their surroundings;
• Driving too slowly in the left lane can cause other drivers to want to pass you on the right or to zigzag;
• Driving more slowly than others on a narrow winding road may make users behind you impatient and cause them to make dangerous maneuvers.
Other pressures can also come from friends, family and peers, i.e. other drivers in your age group. Certain persons are more sensitive and even vulnerable to the influence of others. Young drivers with little experience are more likely to be influenced by such pressure. The influence of friends and peers is often stronger than that of family.
Peer pressure can be positive or negative. For instance, positive pressure would be if a person encourages you to adopt safe driving behavior. Negative pressure would be if a person incites you to make an inappropriate or dangerous maneuver. You must be able to resist negative pressure.
Identify the problem: ask yourself if what is being proposed to you is a problem. If so, to what degree? Is it a driving technique that you have not mastered? ls it an unsafe behavior? Identify possible options: are there other options? Is it possible to make a safe compromise? Using humor can be a way to choose another option or negotiate a compromise. Evaluate the consequences: is it better to lose control of one’s vehicle and risk causing an accident or accept being teased by a passenger?
Act: choose the option that ensures your safety and that of other road users. Drive with groups of friends that respect your driving abilities.
DEALING WITH DISRESPECTFUL OR AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR
Driving can be a different experience for different people. For some:
• The vehicle becomes a second home;
• They feel insulated and protected by the vehicle; they feel invincible;
• Driving is like a game of rivalry, competition and challenge where risk becomes part of the game;
• Driving is a source of pleasure through the sensations it brings: the impression of dominating a machine or of surpassing oneself, with risk also involved.
You should know what kind of driver you are and understand that other drivers do not necessarily sec things the same way as you do. You are the one that needs to adjust. The main irritants gathered on the subject of driving concern the breaking of traffic rules.
• Following another vehicle too closely (tailgating) or with insistence;
• Not yielding the right-of-way or demanding it;
• Often changing lanes;
• Not signaling one’s intention;
• Passing on the right or on the shoulder;
• Zigzagging between vehicles;
• Double parking:
• Driving with high-beams and blinding other drivers;
• Honking the horn in an abusive manner;
• Making unpleasant or aggressive gestures.
Drivers must obey traffic rules, signals and right-of-ways, so as not to jeopardize their safety or that of other road users. They should also avoid committing violations that carry lines. Respectful behavior should be shown to other road users at all times.
DRIVING A PASSENGER VEHICLE
lf you encounter an aggressive driver behavior:
• Remain calm;
• Avoid making eye contact with aggressive drivers so as not to increase their aggressiveness;
• Avoid reacting t0 provocative words or gestures;
• Take the best method to avoid conflict.
lf necessary, yield the right-of-way. If an aggressive person leaves the vehicle and comes toward you:
• Remain in your vehicle, making sure the windows are closed and the doors locked;
• Avoid discussion with the aggressive driver;
• Do not look at the person or make any provocative gestures;
• Leave the scene and head to a place where you can get assistance;
• Do not go home if an aggressive driver is following you. Always avoid aggressive behavior toward other road users.
PREVENTIVE ATTITUDE ENSURING PASSENGER SAFETY
You must ensure that your passengers are safe.
• Refuse to drive until all passengers have fastened their seat belts;
• Establish safety rules with the children before leaving and ensure these are obeyed;
• Never allow a passenger to stick arms, hands, head or any object outside a lowered window or a sunroof;
• Warn passengers that you will not be talking a lot while driving so you can concentrate.
LISTENING TO PASSENGERS
Certain drivers feel the need to show off behind the wheel and take risks that worry passengers or even make them feel ill-at-ease. You must be attentive to your passengers and ensure their well-being.
You must question yourself and adjust your driving if a passenger:
• Expresses fear because you are going too fast;
• Requests that you slow down;
• Offers to drive:
• Holds the door handle:
• Asks to leave the vehicle.
Adjusting your driving to your passenger’s well-being and sense of safety shows you have judgment.