Remove AntiVira AV – How to Get Rid of AntiVira AV Quickly and Keep Your PC SafeOn November 1, 2016 by abah guru
Antivira AV is the newest rogue anti-virus program which is really a virus. When you get this on your computer it can be really hard to remove unless you know what you are doing. You will get constant warning messages about viruses, malware and spyware when the truth is that the only malware or virus you have on your computer is the one generating all these messages.
AntiVira AV virus will block you from accessing websites and applications so you cannot stop it or remove it and many people panic and call a technician because they do not know what to do and have a screen full of junk messages and warnings. If this has happened to you there is a solution and you can remove antivira AV quickly by following a few steps.
It is important to remove this virus fast because it will steal data from your computer and if you do not want to be the next victim of lost credit card and other financial information and even your Facebook account you need to get rid of this.
This malware gets onto your computer through security holes in your web browser, from sites infected with this malicious software and even fake messages telling you that you need to install something to watch a video or play music.
You will see a stead stream of messages saying: the following
1. “Security Alert, Virus Alert”
2. ” Application can’t be started” when trying to start a program
3. “Antivirus software alert. Your computer is being attacked by a virus.Activate antivira AV now”
you will se the same messages as above or variations on these which are generated by this virus.
This virus will also block the following.
1. Norton Antivirus
2. Your internet browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox)
3. System Restore
4. Most antivirus programs
If you want to remove antivira AV trying to remove it from add and remove programs in the windows control panel will not work. you have to remove every trace of it or it will return the moment you restart your computer.
You can get rid of antivira AV manually or automatically. The manual method means searching through the registry and trying to find every entry for this virus. The problem with this is that it uses random names and it can also allow other viruses onto your computer and removing one does not mean your computer is safe. If you delete the wrong registry entries your computer will crash and then you will be faced with having to call a technician to reinstall windows and all your software.
What is the solution to this virus?
1. start your computer in safe mode. to do this press the F8 key after you hear the beep when you start your PC. Keep pressing it until you see a screen appear that has a list of options on it.
2. Download a system scanner tool that will find any malware on your PC.
3. Run a complete system, registry and windows scan and this will find any malicious software leave it no hiding place. This will then help you to remove antivira AV fast and more importantly will help you to keep your computer running safer and much faster.