Top Warhammer Online Engineer Guide -Warhammer Engineer Strategy and Leveling GuidesOn February 5, 2017 by abah guru
The Dwarf Engineer is the third career option when you play for the Dwarfs Army, one of the Armies of Order. They are fully equipped. Although his armor is light, this is loaded with tools and gadgets. The weapons he is armed with are many and assorted. He has rifles, grenades, and explosives. When fighting off one enemy at a time, his gun attacks are most useful. The grenades and explosives come in handy when he tries to eliminate a group of opponents. A number of gamers have constructed Warhammer Online engineer guides to help out newbies and other players in trying to both play as and fight against them.
They also have reputable list of skills and tactics, among which are :
1. the Gun Turret – allows them to create a turret with a gun that is self-aiming. It can inflict 133 damage usually. The disadvantage of the gun turret is that you can only have one of these at a time.
2. the Flame Turret – similar in a way to the gun turret, allows them to create a turret that has a flamethrower which can fire on its own. The flame is thrown every three seconds and the damage dealt against the target is usually 100.
3. the Field Repair – gives them the power to repair the turrets, so as its health will be restored to 135 every second.
4. the Incediary Rounds – they can shoot bullets that transform into flame. This deals 390 damage against the opponent for nine seconds.
5. the Friction Burn – burn inflicts 231 damage against the opponent for over nine seconds also.
6. the Addling Shot – gives them the power to detaunt its target and therefore the attacks they make against you are reduced by fifty percent.
7. the Acid Bomb – reduces the enemy’s armor by 618 and deals 236 corporeal damage for ten seconds.
8. the Bombardment Turret – has similarities to the gun turret and the flame turret. But instead of having a gun or a flame-thrower, there is a grenade launcher that fires itself.
There are three career masteries :
1. the Path of the Rifleman
2. the Path of the Grenadier
3. the Path of the Tinkerer
In the Path of the Rifleman, they are focused on inflicting long-lasting attacks with the use of careful and precise targets. Instead of being in the front line, they in this path stays away from the limelight and chooses to defeat his enemies from a safe distance. The Path of the Grenadier is concerned with explosive weaponry. And lastly, the Path of the Tinkerer focuses on the various weapons, turrets, and what not that they can build for use in the battlefield. After all, they are not called with their name for nothing. It is also useful to know of the top Warhammer Online engineer guide to help you with your game.