Windows 7 Tips and Tricks You Can Use to Boost the Speed of Your SystemOn December 24, 2016 by abah guru
Windows 7 is reputed to have awesome features but there are Windows 7 tips and tricks you need to know to enjoy most these unique features. Many have read or heard of the great inspiring features that Windows 7 offers but not everybody knows how to take advantage of them. There are lots of latest and unique functions to be enjoyed if only you know the proper way of using them.
Windows 7 tips and tricks that you can apply immediately includes:
1. Knowledge of keyboard shortcut- You can use the following shortcut
Win+left Arrow and Win+Right Arrow uniquely dock the window operating system to the left and right side of the screen respectively.
Win+Home reduce or minimizes or restores every open window apart from the one currently in use.
Win+M minimizes everything on the screen.
Win+Up Arrow and Win+Down Arrow are used for maximizing and minimizing/restoring the Windows respectively.
Alt+Up, Alt+Left Arrow, Alt+Right is normally used to browse back, forward through folders in the Windows Explorer and navigate to parent folder.
2. You can access Jump Lists by using the Left Mouse Button. On the taskbar icon is usually the Jump List and you can access it by right-clicking on it. You can also access them by holding the left mouse button and dragging same in an upward direction. You can still do this easily even if you are using a laptop or a touch screen.
3. Rearranging the system Trays is quite simple too. Windows 7 tips and tricks wouldn’t be complete without being able to rearrange icons on the taskbar to suite your individual needs and purposes. You can simply initiate this process initially by using Win+1 and Win+2 shortcuts. This wouldn’t just help you to rearrange every icon on the system tray; it would definitely help you to properly reorder them. This is a delightful experience to users of Windows 7 operating system because it offers the user complete control of all used applications.
4. You can easily add folders to favorites in any Windows 7 operating system. Adding folders to your favorite list is a breeze. Just navigate it to the Explorer, select Add current location to favorites after right-clicking Favorites in the left navigation pane. It is now possible for users to access their favorite folders easily.
5. You can pin your frequently used folders to the taskbar. Windows7 operating system is fully packed with breath-taking features. This doesn’t only help users to add folders favorites but also to task bar too.
You wouldn’t find any of these great features difficult to use but it is necessary you go through them at first to know how nest to maximize their effects and enhance your Windows 7 experience. When vista came out, it was really interesting but the moment Windows 7 was introduced in the market, the bell it rang and still rings is very load and would remain that way for a long time to come.